97+ lift...finally!

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 09:02:30 EDT

I talked to several sources today (Summit and a couple of others) and was told
that there is finally a suspension lift for the 97 Dak. It is a 4"
Trailmaster system. This is the first suspension lift l have heard of for the
new Daks. Noone is sure of the price yet as it is not even going to be
shipped to the dealers until Tues. But one place said it would be about $1500
(ouch). If anyone knows of another lift or anymore info on the Trailmaster,
please let me know. $1500 is a lot of money for a 4" lift...especially when
the 3" lift for the Rams are only $429.

Russ
97 318 CC 4X4
Rhino 14" FABM Python Hitch 160