Re: RE: Re: Mopar Performance 14" Air filter Installed

From: Amanda (akelly@tir.com)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 09:55:03 EDT

At 11:13 PM 5/23/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Mike,
>
>What year DAK do you have?
>

>Glenn Ayotte
>
>Bristol, Ct

  A slight rub mark on the hood. I still have the paper
 filter and will probably swap it out for the K&N. It was
$29.95 at Ramchargers.Hey Mike, did you use the s-bolt?
And don't you think there is 20 horse in the filter swap?
Also, did you leave your stock box on your truck for a
little fresh air to the filter?

 Tony