Re: How do they get the R/Ts so low?

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 10:06:36 EDT

<< i will have to agree with george, you are pretty lucky if you can find
parts
 for the older dakotas up to 96. I have a 94 and had many problems locating
 parts. many parts were custom made or ordered. >>

What kind of parts are you guys looking for? I have a 95 and have no problems
finding things, I just cant afford them right now!!! Any way, performance
parts, Just call Randy at Magnum Performance. Ill have to get the number, but
you can find it in just about any issue of Mopar Performance mag.
Eric K Oh, he can usually get them to ya in 2 days, or you can overnight it
if you need it. If he doesnt have it, hell get it.