Paint chipping

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 12:00:54 EDT

Washed my truck this am. (I wash it at least once every 2 weeks and wax it
atleast once a month). While l was drying it, l noticed a dot on the bed. I
thought it was tree sap, but after looking at it I realized it was my paint
coming off. I pushed on it and a piece of paint the size of a BB came
off...all the way down to the metal. Well, l got to looking real close at at
the rest of the truck and there are several areas where this has happened. I
know there are several members on here who have had paint problems. Did
anyone else have any luck getting CC to honor the warranty on it? Is there
anything l should know that will help me in my fight (because l know it will
turn into one)? And lastly, if I can convince them that there is a problem,
what can l expect CC to do about it? Will they repaint the truck at their
expense, or will they only cover a partial repaint? The chips are pretty well
spread out over the entire truck. Thanks for the help.

Russ
97 CC 318 4X4 SLT+
Rhino Hitch 160 14" FABM Python