Re: M1 intake via digest

From: Sean Meldrum (spm@c3net.net)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 13:33:05 EDT

>The M1 is the Mopar Performance intake. They are supposed to cone out wit=
>h one already drilled for the injectors with the correct offset thermosta=
>t housing so we can bolt it on to our trucks. From the articles I've read=
>, it should be worth 20-30hp.
>
>Andre Mauboussin
>95 Dak 14.7 @94.5mph

        You've heard that they're gonna fix the offset problem with the
thermostat? I hadn't heard that. I assumed it was the same intake as the
crate motor just with the injector bosses drilled and the throttle body
adapter. This would be way cool if I don't hafta grind on the A/C compressor.

 sean meldrum
email: Home: spm@c3net.net
          Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com
Homepage: http://surf.to/real-per4mance