Re: Mopar Performance 14" Air filter Installed

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 13:28:38 EDT

> << then stood on top of it and
> while balancing raised my right foot up took aim at
> the front area (that's where it was contacting the
> hood the rear was fine) and let her rip. Worked great! >>
> Mike,
> I love your graceful technique!! What year is this truck, give me the
specs
> I think I missed em. Thanks Eric K

Eric & Glen

My Dakota is a 98 R/T Club Cab. Today I'll
be destroying (porting & polishing) the stock
throttle body. Once I'm done I'll hook up the
G-Tech and see what it says.

Mods that worked to date are:
MP Air cleaner
K&N air filter (Tuesday on order)
180 degree thermostat
AMSOIL Synthetic oil
BFG Drag Radials P275/40r17 mounted on
a set of extra R/T rims. One side note: (Dealer
wanted $460 each for the R/T rims!) I paid $345
each ouch! R/T owners better watch those rims.
The BFG tires are 2" less in diameter and about
1.5 inches wider than stock. Should help at the
track but didn't get there this week since I had
it apart.

Mods that didn't work to date are:
Jacob's ignition (I lost HP with this)
Ram air with drop in K&N in stock air box
(This actually worked pretty good but the MP
air cleaner set up is much better and
sounds a lot better).

Well lunch is over back to the throttle body.

Mike Catlin