leaving for a while

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 13:45:40 EDT

Well guys it's been fun. But, well how can I put this... my email box
is uh... TOO DAMN FULL ;-) Hey it's summer and I think I'm gonna take a
little break. So I'm gonna be unsubscribing for a while. (don't worry,
I'm not running a fever and I'm not driving a ferd or nothin' like that)
I tried digest mode wich was a little better but it still takes a lot to
keep up with it. If anyone needs to ask me anything feel free to do so,
I'll still be answering my private email. I probably won't be gone as
long as Sean was, I just need a breather.

Again if a topic comes up that you guys think I might can help with feel
free to forward it to me and I'll take a shot at it. It's just this
100+ emails per day that's killin' me.

Thanks guys. I'll be back....

--
---Mike, near Houston.---