Re: BIGGER tires...again

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun May 24 1998 - 18:58:02 EDT

My 98 4X4 CC came with 31X10.5". It is the Tire and handling package. No
problems here. And I have 4WABS as well

John
98 Dak CC 4X4 Sport, 5.2 L, Auto, 3.92LSD, T&H Package, Power
Everything, Nerf Bars, Billet grill, Rhino Liner, Snuglid, DDBC, 4WABS

oes anyone know if 31X10.5s will fit on the 7" five-spoke aluminum
wheels?

With bigger tires though, wouldn't there be problems with the
speedomoter and odometer accuracy? I've also heard that bigger tires can

cause problems with antilock brakes, and all the 98s (97s too?) have
RWABS (mine has AWABS).