Re: BIGGER tires...again

From: Scott May (scott@digital-marketplace.net)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 13:35:04 EDT

Just a note on wheels. I remeber when I bought a set of chromes
for my '93 2WD. The place I purchased them from mentioned to avoid
most cheap wheels. The 6 bolt logs and large hubs left a small amount
of steel between them. He had seen some that had cracked around the
lugs.

   Amer. Racings were the wheels he recommended in my price range.
I ran them for 3 years with no problems. Don't know if the '98 4x4
are exaclty the same or not.

Scott May
Somewhere in the Catskills of NY State