Re: Re: Keyless/Factory alarm

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 11:58:44 EDT

Should be a "Free" adjustment made by the dealer. Takes just a couple of
minutes with the use of a computer.

GaryC.
97 SLT CC V8 2x2

<<You can have the auto-locks turned on and the horn beep for the keyless
when it locks the doors. I don't care about the horn, but I am going
to get the dealer to turn my auto-locks on. Supposedly it is in the
manual (somewhere). I have to look again because I did not see it the
first time. The main reason I know is I have a co-worker with a '97 and
he had those two options turned on. He does not have the security
package so they appear to be unrelated options.>>