Re: 5.9L swap in New York

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 13:11:08 EDT

I got a comment.......One nice aspect of dropping the 380hp crate into your
truck is that you are starting with new everything and zero miles. Now I
agree, you can get your block bored and all, but the crate motor is brand
spankin' new. After all, for what you are getting, and all you supply is a
carb, and headers (maybe some other small things) it really isn't that bad
of a deal. I was talking to my cousin (our motor man) and ask about putting
one of these deals in my Shelby. He said it can be done and he would just
take everything out (nice and neat) and store it aside somewhere, and then
drop the big engine in. Brand new zero miles.

Just my side of the story

Later

Scott Miller

<Signature> http://members.tripod.com/~racetruck/sig.txt