Re: 5.9L swap in New York

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 13:41:06 EDT

<< He said it can be done and he would just
 take everything out (nice and neat) and store it aside somewhere, and then
 drop the big engine in. Brand new zero miles.

 Just my side of the story

 Later

 Scott Miller >>
That is true Scott, I just like the idea of more bang for the buck!! I
figure after the 3500 for the crate, and another 500 or so for carb and what
not you could have a very nicely bored 5.9 with fuel injection, and possibly a
nice little air sucking Vortech! for maybe 500 more than the crate! Thats my
idea of fun! But you are right, it just depends on the preference thats all.
Kind of like me not likeing Nitrous, but many do!
Eric K