Re: Shelby I.D. Numbers

From: Rekker21 (Rekker21@AOL.COM)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 17:54:24 EDT

<< was hoping somebody could help me out with this. I had someone e-mail me
from my page asking how to find out what number there Shelby Dakota was. They
said someone removed the plaque from the dash. Does anyone know of any other
ways to find out. I checked around in the engine compartment, but didn't see
anything that resembled my truck number. I anyone knows, please let me know

 Later

 Scott Miller >>
Scott, wouldnt there be an indication of vehicle number in the VIN? Just a
thought
Eric K