Re: Throttle body mods (via Digest)

From: John Foster (fosterjohn@webtv.net)
Date: Mon May 25 1998 - 21:36:36 EDT

Sean,
Your page looks good! One thing I remember from when did my throttle
body was that when I reasembled it I had some confusion as to what was
right side up for the throttle position sensor or maybe it had some play
before tightening it I'm not sure but untill I got it right it really
played havik with the idle. Had i known better I would have marked it's
proper position before removal.
 By the way, my leaf blower (Weed Wacker Blower) forced induction has
now been in daily use since November and runs usually about 14.8 on my
G-Tech (my best is 14.7). I average about 23MPG on the highway and climb
over the mountains doing 75 in 5th gear with power to spare (while
running my jamer and detector of course).
 BTW keep up the good work on all your usefull links.

John Foster
95' Dakota Sport CC