Re: Re: Throttle body mods (via Digest)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 09:39:48 EDT

>Sean,
>Nice website! Definitely easy to follow
>for anyone who wants to do throttle body mods.
>Mike Catlin

     Thanks Mike...I promise I'll get some more pics up there as soon as I
can find time to get back into the throttle body. For anyone that's
interested in goin' nuts...I've got a Barry Grant (I think) catalog at home
that's got larger diameter throttle blades if yer intested in really
hoggin' the thing out. You'd have to have a pretty well warmed over setup
to need sumthin' like that tho.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net