Re: 380 crate motor swap

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 00:07:40 EDT

Sorry to interupt here, but I'm a little lost (what's new!!!), but I thought
the Magnum Crate motors used carbs, and no computer stuff. You can
virtually eliminate your computer (no pesky rev limiters ect) and it will
bolt right in. You do have to come up with something for the distributor,
but I was told there was ways around this. I consider my source pretty
reliable considering the guy is my cousin and all. But I really don't think
the Magnum crate motor is the Magnum Sean is talking about. If you read in
the catalog you supply a carbuerator (sp?) not a TB or anything.

Lost and confused

Scott Miller
Shelby #322