FABM noise

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 08:06:28 EDT

>I don't mean to drone on about this, but the only way I could see that
>the air cleaner was raised a bit, was by sliding a razor blade under
> the of the air cleaner and throttle body.Maybe yours is different,<snip>

     Yer last comment there Tony is the key. There's a few different can
setups across the list now. You and I have the Edelbrock 1221, there's a
Mr. Gasket, Probably a K&N or two, etc. Some may be flat base, ours are
recessed, other recessed versions may have a different recess dimension.
The Edelbrock 1207 sits 3/8" lower than ours (this is why I originally
chose the 1221).

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net