Throttle body mods

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 08:20:05 EDT

>Sean,
>Your page looks good! One thing I remember from when did my throttle
>body was that when I reasembled it I had some confusion as to what was
>right side up for the throttle position sensor or maybe it had some play
>before tightening it I'm not sure but untill I got it right it really
>played havik with the idle. Had i known better I would have marked it's
>proper position before removal.

     Thanks John. Definitley make sure that TPS is back where it should
be. I believe there's a way to check using a DVM.

I didn't do this when I did my port/polish. I only removed the butterflies
themselves and that's all. I just made sure to constantly brush away any
aluminum dust/shavings to ensure nothin got messed up.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com