Re: RE: BIGGER tires...again

From: VATEKHOKIE (VATEKHOKIE@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 10:30:11 EDT

How much were the 31"'s?

Thanks!
GaryC.

<<So last week I went to Town Fair Tire (a huge discount tire chain in the RI,
Mass area. I sold them the stock 235's, which had 11,000 miles on them at

the time, for $50 each. I bought 31" BFGoodrich All-Terrain's and had them

slap 'em on. Not only do they look terrific, but they fit fine on the 7"

rims. I have not noticed any problems yet, but it's only been a week.

So to answer your question, any 31" tire should fit on the 7" rims fine. I

checked with Goodyear and BFGoodrich specifically, but it should be true

with all brands. 7" rims are the smallest on which you can install 31"

tires.>>