Re: new member, 98 R/T

From: Donny M Hayes (hayesdm@scott.net)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 13:30:50 EDT

Just wait til it gets a few miles on it. Mine really started turning up
after about 1200 miles had gone by. Also look into one of the 10" or 14"
FABM type setups. Really does help a little.

I love my RT (sounds to be exactly like yours) and am now just saving up my
money to start doing some slight mods. Looking mainly for some improvement
in the shift feel, but waiting to see how things are going to be, as
shifting is beginning to quicken up.

Welcome to the list.