Re: low-end torque improvement?

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 15:12:23 EDT

>I am looking to increase the low-end (just off idle) torque on my '98
5.2L. I use the >truck for towing, and it works fine, but too much is
never enough, so...Does anyone have >any good ideas to accompish this,
besides what I've already done? Thanks.

3.90 gears (obviously won't increase engine torque but will make better use
of it) or headers or both...heh heh. Basically take your pick on the
headers. The Mopar one's are really nice but I'd like to see them offer
them bare (so you could have 'em coated) or already ceramic coated. These
two are about equal in price.
****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net