Re: Upper Hose...Mopar Air Cleaner...G-Tech???

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 15:19:57 EDT

>wheel horsepower, that at 300 or so miles on the clock. Decided to
>check it this AM on the way home from work, and could only get 174???

     Just to cover all the bases...the weight wasn't still set for the old
Ford, was it? If the weight entered was lower that what the truck really
weighs it would read low. Also...I don't think there's a factor in there
for aerodynamic hp losses. I could be wrong on this tho. If it doesn't
the hp lost to aerodynamics can really add up once you get rollin'.

Were the tests done under the exact same conditions? ie..speed, grade of
road, temp., etc.?

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net