spindles for '97+

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 13:43:54 EDT

I talked to a guy at Sport Truck Direct (the only place I know of that sells
Wastern Chassis components) the other day about lowering my '98. I
was asking him about lowering the front and he said something I found
pretty interesting. Apparently, Dodge wasn't very "aftermarket friendly"
with their suspension design. He said that the ball joints were
"inverted?" and this is why Western Chassis (the originators of the
dropped spindle) went with lower control arms (the dropped spindles
main competition) for the '97+ Daks. I suppose this would explain the
mysterious absence of these pieces. Any thoughts on this?

Steve