RE: Throttle body mods - RPM? MPI?

From: RhynerM@emh1.hqisec.army.mil
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 13:10:29 EDT

Real Per4mance sez: ... I said this once last year......this hobby,
while more rewarding and fun
than any I've had in recent memory, can get a bit expensive. ...

I found that out back in the 60s and 70s, the expensive that is. <grin>

That's why when I was looking for a hobby, I got back into pigeons. It
is extremely rewarding and relaxing. Although if I buy too many more
racing pigeons at $500 a pop I'm not sure that I'm not back in the same
situation. <grin>

But not to leave the wrong impression, you don't have to spend that much
money to get good birds and have fun.

More than willing to help anyone out or provide more information on the
sport.

Mark R
93 5.2Magnum, CC, LE, auto, pigeon hauler