Re: new member Mopar stable

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 20:15:24 EDT

Mopar stable report:
The 65 formula S is bone stock. I bought it N/K from a little old lady
(actually her estate) from Pasadena with 45K on the clock. It came with
factory air, power steering, commando V8 (all mechanical), radio delete
(music hater?) and black center stripe on metallic gold. The paint is
getting a little thin (after 33 years, lets see how the Dakota does). Thwe
indash tach for 65 is pretty cool! with 2.64 gears in the back the 1/4 mile
times are nothing to write home about, but I can really surprise porsche
owners at freeway speeds. Up until summertime I really wish it didnt have
the factory A/C since is adds about 200lbs to the car all tolled. The
factory 2.5 single sounds a lot like the Dakota's!
To more Mopars!
Bruce K Bridges