Re: PTM for '97s Attn: Scott Vieth

From: DRD892@AOL.COM
Date: Wed May 27 1998 - 21:39:01 EDT

Scott,

Camaro Restoration Fund??? Hmmmm, maybe if it was a Hemi Dart!

I also have heard (2nd hand) some unsettling things about JET products.

Hypertech has historically produced products for GM. Is this their first
endevor for Chrysler? What's there e:Mail address? I will contact them
for the details.

By the way, did you receive my (long) private e:mail concerning the
new Transmission and your invitation to Cookers? You hop a Jet
and I'll by dinner and we will go for a ride.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan