Re: Throttle Body Mod pics??? (Steve)

From: catlin (catlin@erols.com)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 14:00:18 EDT

> Stephan Boianoff wrote:
> Did you take any pictures to help illustrate exactly what you are talking
> about? If so, these would be great candidates for the mods section of
> the DML homepage. Sure would help some of us.
>
> Steve

Steve,
Sorry no pics although I can take some of the finished job
and the aluminum shavings :~). I didn't even think to
take pics I was covered in aluminum and my wife wouldn't
even let me touch the door knobs. Probably could of had
her take some although she would of probably been taking
the dog the flowers and everything but the throttle body.

Mike Catlin