Re: Unoriginal Manufacturers

From: Scott May (scott@digital-marketplace.net)
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 09:03:13 EDT

You're not losing it. The first time I saw one it was on a dealer's
lot about a half block from where I turn everyday. I kept going to
look at it. My impression from that distance was why would the local
Pontiac/Ford dealer put a Ram on the new car lot without a grill in it?

When I realized what it was I thought "copy cat!"

Those die hard Ford drivers admire the Rams, but can't bring them
selves to drive a quality vehicle. But it is a substantial compliment.

Maybe that old phrase is really is true?

     FORD - (F)rom (O)ld (R)ecycled (D)odges.............

hmmmmm.........

Scott...
Somewhere in the Catskills
'98 Sport+ 5.2L 4x4 5Sp