Re: Milan

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 16:08:10 EDT

>Hey guys, lets put a Dak attack on Milan!! The more the better!! Sean,
you
>were saying some time in June?

     Yeah...I'm thinkin' the second or third Friday in June would be good
maybe. Hafta keep an eye on the weather. Maybe get lucky and get a cold
front like I had last August...heh heh. I'm thinkin' we may be able to get
as many as a half dozen guys to go. Any other SE MI Daks out there that
wanna see me whoop Eric's butt on the dragstrip....heh heh (I wish).

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com