G-Tech readings

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 16:24:43 EDT

  I found the problem with my G-Tech (I hope). It sat out in the sun
too long. There is a disclaimer in the instructions that say doing this
will cause "thermal drift". After a proper cooldown, I ran the truck in
the usual place at the usual time, and pulled 205 HP, a 12 HP increase.
This from the 180 t-stat and MOPAR air cleaner (still waiting for the
correct K&N element).

  Oddly, though, the times were still disappointing. Best I could
muster on the 1/4 was 15.61 (0-60 fell to 7.07), and speed remained at
89.6. I feel like I'm getting fairly consistent on the launchs, too.
Stalling to 1200 seems to work best, anyone have a better technique?

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--
NOTE:   Anti-Spam Address! Please