Re: Throttle Body Mod pics??? (Sean)

From: Sean_Meldrum@ittauto.com
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 16:22:37 EDT

>Hey Sean, do you have any pic's of your throttle body mods? I buzzed
>through your page, but didn't see any. BTW, when are we gonna see
>some info on that CKC?

     No pics of my mods yet. That's why I hadn't put a link up to the
tbody.html document yet. I had planned to shoot pics b4 doin' the
addtional modifications and then shooting the Level II mods as well. Soon
I hope.

There's a prototype out there. Jarrod has a dual circuit module for his
Mustang but he's swamped right now and the Mustang runs fine...it just
flags the CEL.

I'm almost ready to pull my converter but there's a snag. I know of two
'97s with the cat removed and NO CEL! I know of another '98 that *did* get
the CEL. These three guys know each other. So...if I pull mine and don't
get the light....I'll have to wait for Jarrod's verification on the
Mustang. This module is universal....should work on anything '96+.

****** 97 RPM Dakota - 14.98 @ 91.76 ******

sean meldrum
Email @ Home: spm@c3net.net
Email @ Work: sean_meldrum@ittauto.com