Re: excessive '97 box movement...

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 16:50:55 EDT

<<
      DML'ers,

      The box on my '97 CC seems to move more than I would expect it to. If
      I just push on it, it doesn't seem to be noticably loose, but while
      driving it wiggles from side to side from just about any size bump in
      the road. I know there is supposed to be a small amount of give to
      it, but this just seems excessive. Anybody else notice this on their
      truck?

      Thanks,

      Kevin
      '97 CC 3.9L Auto

Kevin, first, how the hell does your mail end up at the bottom of the page?
Second, that bed is just bolted to the frame isnt it? Check that out