Re: removing decals

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Thu May 28 1998 - 23:31:17 EDT

<< >I am confused! If I wanted a truck without decals I could have ordered a
 base
>model. If I take the sport decals off won't everyone just think I bought
 the
>"cheepie" Never understood dechroming, popular in the 50s. Just buy a
 cheepie
>and no chrome. Why pay extra for something only to take it off. Somebody
 please
>help me understand.

LOL, I ordered my 5.2 sport WITHOUT the decals and I still got em!! But I
wasnt half way home before they came off!! My truck has been through a decent
amount. Once Im done with the Per4mance mods and the interior redesign Im
gonna finish off the body. I didnt want to advertise what Im runnin, because
Im out on Gratiot a lot on the weekends and enjoy "Sleeper" status. Keeps the
cops off my back!! True duals that exit out the side like the stock fakes on
95's! Maybe Im silly, but plaine jane is my middle name!! Im a low profile
kind of guy! My dad use to say, its the quiet ones you need to worry about!
If your low profile, they never see ya comin! Thats the best time to strike!!
Besides, whats better than haven em all double takin when ya drive by!!!
Eric K