thermostat quality

From: Stephan Boianoff (sboianoff@mdc.com)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 09:26:15 EDT

I've been putting off the 180 thermostat mod for a while because it looked
like a pretty big pain (from the DML mod page), but now that guys are
saying it can be done without all the removal...I'm ready. The question I
have is...has anyone been particularly impressed with the quality of their
new thermostat? I know some have lifetime warranties, etc., but I don't
really want to change it more than once. Also, please supply p.n.'s if
they are handy. Thanks.

Steve