young Shelby driver hits 115 mph

From: Braxton, John (jbraxton@gmgw.com)
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 09:17:00 EDT

My youngest brother (17) asked me last night, how fast had I got the
Shelby before? I (29) said, he didn't need to know. It was 105 mph. I
said, why do you ask? Then it came out, 115 mph. I wanted to say "boy
you better slow down!","you could loose your licence or worst, your life
on the public highways. The problem is my driving record is not clean.
I was clocked at 108 in a 55 and willingly eluding police. and also lost
my licence twice. The heavy foot must run in the family. I explained to
him what I went though and recommended to take it to the dragstrip to
turn it legally and that way nobody will get hurt.

Any advise on the matter for a caring bother would be great.

p.s. parents don't know.

John Braxton
Shelby Dakota #1116
Cam Braxton