Re: Fwd: Plugs/Wires/Cap/Stat, Attn: Scott

From: Dkota4by4@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 18:36:49 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/98 1:52:33 PM !!!First Boot!!!, DRD892@AOL.COM writes:

<< Scott,

 The Wires I used were Accell 8mm. Got them at RamChargers and
 I'm happy with them.

 The Cap and Rotor I used were Borg Warner brass contacts. I'm
 happy with them. I can get you the part numbers if you wish.
 They are on the computer at the shop.

 The 180 thermostat and gasket part numbers are there also, If you
 want them. Although I think other DML members got a different
 brand at a cheaper price.

 The plugs I use are Champion Gold Truck Plugs gapped at .035 (I think).

 Hope this helps...

 David R.
 Sterling Heights
 Michigan >>

David,

    what kind of gains did you see from these mods?

Russ
97 4X4 318 CC SLT+
Rhino 14" FABM 160 Python Hitch