Re: young Shelby driver hits 115 mph

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 19:24:30 EDT

<< Any advise on the matter for a caring bother would be great. >>
John, I think that what you said is an excellent start. Maybe you should show
him some of your old insurance bills!! Tickets dont help them! When I was 19
I had already lost my license once and had it suspended twice. My parents Ins
co told them that if they (cops) found me driveing there car they would arrest
my dad!!
Any way, I learned my lesson through Ins. bills! I now have 0 points! Maybe
its time for a little brother bonding!! Why dont the two of you go to the
track together in you Shelby's!
Eric K