Re: Throttle Body (via digest)

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 22:16:56 EDT

<< Shit!! Ill go to the track twice in 7 days if "SHE" lets me!!!!!! >>

You guys got to use some finesse here, you have to find something she wants to
do on race night then you say well seen as your going to be doing ******* then
I guess maybe I'll go to the races just for something to do. Now my darling is
enjoying her night at the ceramics shop happier than a pig in well you
know and I get to go to the races every Wed. Ya gots to keep them happy.....

Bill