Re: Re: DML Digest V3 #856

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 22:16:58 EDT

<< Also, I think this concept of "running
 cooler" on Nitrous is not well developed. You CANT get something for
 nothing. >>

I think you have proved your lack of knowledge of nitrous oxide and I think if
you reseaarch it a little more you will be enlightened to its ability and with
proper use its lack of detrimental abuse on the engine. NOS products have been
tested and proven and I firmly believ in their statement that if you use their
products and go by the instructions to the word then you will have amazing
performance and not have any problems with your engine, unless its a Ferd
product.. BAHAHAHHAHAHHA It is well know fact that the nitrogen will cool the
intake charge considerably just aiding the oxygen to make the extra power.
Check the NOS site and see the frequently asked questions and you will be much
more knowledgeable about Nitrous.

Bill