Re: Re: DML Digest V3 #856

From: WillTier@AOL.COM
Date: Fri May 29 1998 - 22:17:02 EDT

<< A lot of this depends on the amount of nitrous you're injecting, and
 the quality of the system. Most street nitrous systems keep things at a
 safe level; they're designed specifically for stock or mildly modified
 engines. They also have systems which are designed for engines built
 especially for nitrous, but those systems are not recommended on a stock
 engine. However, if we assume we're at a fairly high level where it is
 putting some wear on the engine, the same could be said of a supercharger
 or turbocharger. At similar power increases, they'd have the same effect
 on a stock engine. >>

Hey Jon What do you do lay awake nights reading about all this stuff. I mean
your like a walking library. Very well put for sure.... I think I'll stick
with the juice...

Bill