Re: 1/2 of FABM Installed by hillbilly

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 05:32:34 EDT

> I installed it for a little more HP and possibly better gas mileage
> until I heard the sound it produced when I got a chance to open it up
> today. <bleep> gas mileage, <bleep> HP, THIS THING PRODUCES SUCH PURE
> UNADULTERATED BEAUTIFUL, KICK <bleep>, SOUND I DON'T GIVE A <bleep> ABOUT GAS
> MILEAGE!!!!!!
>
> Whooh! Glad I got that off my chest! And BTW I didn't get any of
> that wistling sound some of the other guys were talking about. JUST
> PURE UNADULTERATED, KICK <bleep>, SOUND!!! THANKS SEAN! I know this
> sounds weird from a 4X4 guy who thinks, "Mud bogging good, drag racing
> bad", but DAMN IMHO Seans FABM is truly food for the soul!
>
> T.
> Enjoying his FABM in Boston, MA

Jeez, you really get excited over just installing an air cleaner. If
you want something that will get your heart pounding and put a smile
on your big ole hillbilly punkin head, put down that whisky jug and
banjo, borrow somebody's credit card and order a Gibson cat-back
system for your truck.

The FABM is just a little step. Similar to plugging my radar
detector into my auxiliary electrical socket. Now, adding a cat-back
is something to get excited about.

Your sister will be sooo proud when the two of you roll up to the
prom in your Gibson-equipped Dakota. You'll be the talk
of Hillbillyville.

-Scott "been running a FABM for over a year" Vieth

"No, Homer, very few cartoons are broadcast live. It's a
terrible strain on the illustrator's wrist."