New DML-Only IRC Channel

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 17:58:13 EDT

I'd like to announce to the entire DML that I (DakAttack) and Ned Vogler
(Snidely) have formed a chat channel on EFnet of IRC for DML Members to
gather together and talk about our trucks. We realize that there was
another channel (#dakota) for the DML but lately there have been more
and more people coming in there that didn't wanna talk about Dakotas or
Dodges so we formed a DML-only channel. You can get to it by
downloading mIRC at http://www.geocities.com/~mirc/get.html and then
using irc.primenet.com as your server (or any other EFnet server) and
typing /join #DakotaTruck . We look forward to seeing you all in
there! I frequent the channel from about 12:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Eastern Time and Ned can be found usually anytime before 4:30 p.m.
Eastern time (but he will be in and out). Come and chat with us!

--
Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com