Plugs & Stuff Attn: Scott Vieth

From: DRD892@AOL.COM
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 18:45:31 EDT

Scott,

The Spark Plugs I am using are Champion Double Platinum
part number CHA7071. They are gapped at .035 for my stock
ignition. They work great.

The cap and rotor are Borg Warner (Brass). The cap is BWD C274
and the rotor is BWD D223.

The 180 Thermostat is a Gates with part number 33508.

I can't find the part number on the Accell 8mm wires. I bought them
at Ramchargers and they were pre-cut and fit perfectly. I have to to
to Ramchargers early next week. I will get the part number if you
still want it.

I'll send you a private e:mail on the rest of the stuff my tomorrow
morning.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan