Re: Mopars Attack Milan

From: Hoopgj@AOL.COM
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 23:43:11 EDT

Man every one has a bad day at the track. Have you done any mods to it? Keep
in mind you are driving a truck, not a car!! Trucks are heavier than cars. It
took me a while to get my truck down into the low 15s and there is still a
piece missing from the puzzle.(computer) But let me tell you people really
look twice at a truck that can beat up on, or at least keep up with the
performance cars.
Just when I thought there wasnt anything special about my truck, or it doesnt
get anyones attn. you get a reaction that really lifts your spirits. Today, I
picked up 2 cord of firewood (multiple trips) and as I was loading it up, 2
little honeys from next door came over and started drooling on my truck.
"Ohhhh, it really has a V8 under there?" "Is it fast?" "I love black trucks",
and that is all it took to bring back that feeling.
George
p.s. like to see a car haul that much weight up a muddy hill with only 2wd