Re: 1/2 of FABM Installed

From: svieth@ameritech.net
Date: Sun May 31 1998 - 02:38:05 EDT

> You know the routine! I can tell ya anything, but I'd have to...well you
> know!
> I work at the Tech Center, in the Jeep/Truck design studios.

Very nice building. After seeing the Tech Center from the outside, I
now know why my truck payments are so big. Ha ha ha!!
It's almost like a modern-day pyramid.

> What kind of work do you do on the Dakotas? What is your
> specialty?>>
> I'm a Clay Sculptor, I help the designers work out the designs.

Very cool!

> <<Do you know the guy/gal who designed the cup holder
> on my '97 with 5-spd? Is this person a heavy crack user?>>
> Yup, I know him! Its not the designers fault!! Blame the engineers!!

Nein!!! Whoever was involved with creating a cup holder that
won't actually hold soft drinks is going to get a rap across
the knuckles with my 4-cell Maglite!!!! :^)

Veee must have discipline!!!! ;^)

> <<It seems that Chrysler has a need for "people like me".>>
> What kind of person are you!?

I can tell ya but then I'd have to...well, you know. :^)
Actually, I'm really good with a certain brand of
mini-computers. After getting settled in Detroit, I found out
that Chrysler uses lots of this brand and they like to pay
lots of money to people who can keep them running.

One consulting/contracting company said "If you'd been here
a few weeks earlier, you'd be working at the Tech Center
right now. No doubt about it." Rats!!

Instead, I ended-up working downtown at the Detroit
Medical Center (the DMC has that same brand of computers). That was
an experience! I was going to move out to the DMC
I.S. offices in Troy after I got sick of working downtown but I
realized I was actually homesick so I came back to WI.

That's all.

Now, about that cupholder....what's the deal with that thing
again? Us 5-spd owners want to know! Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

-Scott "wheel in one hand, holding the soda with the other hand and
shifting with the third hand" Vieth