Re: CC & Merc... again....

From: Rekker21@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 05:22:03 EDT

<< I
 just wanna' know, is this gonna' effect you're job at CC? I'd hate to
 lose a good gig like that! >>
Nah, I dont think it will Mike. Eaton told us that this wont effect any jobs,
although He also said this was "a merger of equals, a perfect marriage!" so He
could be lieing about the job thing too!! I heard that if anything they might
want to swop some people around to get people a little more experience, like
bringing some Germans here and sending some of us over there for like 1 or 1.5
year stints. But who knows, all I know is that I dont trust Eaton anymore.
Why sell a car company that has made the impossible rebound that we have? I
mean its not like were losing money anymore!! Shit, we're the benchmark for
the Industry now!! Personaly, I think the Gov. should stop it! They would if
we were trying to merge or were bought out by Ferd or GM ( heaven forbid!! ),
so why let this deal go through?
Eric K