Re: Dakota R/T In WI $2,000 off sticker price

From: Dave Rench (renchd@krause.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 14:18:28 EDT

Since nobody from the list bit on the black R/T (if you did, you didn't
offer me a ride!), we'll try again. Same dealer (Don Miller Dodge in
Madison WI) has a blue reg cab R/T for $19,900. I believe sticker is
around $22,000. I was told it has overhead console (but haven't seen the
vehicle so usual disclaimers apply) which would be relatively rare among
R/T's. Nice truck with a discount off sticker as opposed to a mark up over
sticker. Happy hunting!