Dak's at Milan Attn: Sean & Eric

From: DRD892@AOL.COM
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 12:45:11 EDT

I will look forward to joining you guys in the Pits
at Milan. You can use my Dakota to store all
the "stuff" you don't want to haul down the track.
Hmmmmm, maybe a small "tailgate" party.

How about some spare parts, such as Plugs, Oil,
Tires, Wheels, Engines, Transmissions, Axles,
and for Eric, some spare linkage parts. I think I
can haul all that.

Last time I went down the track in competition was September
1976. I won at 12.98. Think my Dak would be a little tame.
I doubt that big beast of mine would be able to get into the
15's.

I had the wife in the Pits keeping track of everything for
11 years. If I put those lead shoes on again, she would
probably hang me.

David R.
Sterling Heights
Michigan