Re: Re: "off" sticker price and 360 perf parts.

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 15:45:57 EDT

Well,
Im Hacked. The more I know, the more pissed I get. What would motivate the
WI dealer to discount his R/T? I know "my" dealer saw me coming a mile off,
but Im a basically good person (with a lead foot) that Just wanted an R/T.
I didnt deserve (IMHO) the 2K markup. Spilt milk... Anyhow, Does anyone
know if any Mopar perf parts are available for the '98 360 package?
headers and computer are the main ones Im after.
BKB
Deep amethyst '98 CC R/T 360 DAKota