Re: Cup holders and five-speeds

From: Scott May (scott@digital-marketplace.net)
Date: Mon Jun 01 1998 - 17:57:33 EDT

The '98s are different. The cup holders are part of the center
console instead of the shifter block. You can't get the drink out
of the holder in 2nd of 4th, but it doesn't crush it.

   Small price to pay for the luxury and control of a 5 Speed.
I personally couldn't imagine a 4x without a manual transmission.
It kinda defeats the purpose here in snow country.

'98 CC Sport+ 5.2L
and a drink redesigned crusher